Women’s workouts, women’s health, exercise, fat, cellulite, calories, fitness- are you encircled by all these thoughts? You have pushed yourself to your maximum and floundered onto the ground? It is rest and recovery time, right? Absolutely wrong!
Although there are no assured fire recipes and tips for weight loss, a mixture of certain exercises and diet plans can provide you a lifetime of fitness and well being. Staying physically active is the best thing you can do for yourself. Your body and the people around you will thank you for it.
Below are 7 very informative tips that we compiled for you that will help you with your weight loss goals.
Note: if you are a woman and want to lose weight more effectively, you may be interested to check this recommended resource.
1. Exercise While Doing Housework
Daily exercises such as cycling, walking, gardening, doing housework, manual work or any activity as you may do as part of your job helps to improve overall wellness and alleviate the chances of developing serious health conditions related with inactivity.
These can go a long way to impede the onslaught of obesity. Mastering a workout program can give you the true sense of triumph that comes from incorporating some of these daily exercises and doing something great for your body.
Below is another video showing more example on how to do this.
2. Squat Exercises
Squat exercises are the go-to, as they involve more muscles than any other move. They work the thighs including hamstrings, outer thighs, quads and cores including muscles and abdominals that support the spine.
You do not require any equipments to perform squats, but you have the option of adding stability ball or dumbbells to add challenge. Performing 2-3 sets of 10-15 repetitions is great.
3. Cardio Exercises
Cardiovascular workouts can help women get in shape easily. These workouts augment heart rate and metabolism which are the most vital elements to lose weight. The best cardio exercises engage large muscle groups and cause your lungs and heart to continuously transfer more oxygen to the blood. Some of these exercises are as follows:
- Cycling is a wonderful cardio exercise. Depending on speed and resistance, you can burn 200 to 500 calories in a span of 30 minutes.
- Step Aerobics are preferred by all women. They mainly target your glutes, hips and legs. You can burn approximately 350 calories in 30 minutes.
- Running is excellent and it burns serious calories. It is considered to be one of the best calorie blasting exercises around.
- Swimming is a complete body workout. Performing the breast stroke can burn over 450 calories in 30 minutes.
4. Jumping Rope Exercise
Jumping rope is the most effective exercise a women can do. It gives you an unparalleled total body workout and it is also considered great for lateral movement, agility, and slim body.
5. Eat Foods That Speeds Up Your Metabolism
A great way to burn body fat is by having foods that will boost up your metabolism, which in turn can lead to an increase in calories burned. Here is a list of some of the most powerful foods that burn fat and speed up your metabolism.
- Garlic: It basically contains a component known as allicin, which helps to remove unhealthy fat from the body. Recent research and study has related garlic to promoting the fat burning and weight loss process. It has also been associated to lowering the blood sugar levels in the body. It is recommended to add it to a meal instead of consuming it solely.
- Cinnamon: It is one of the most valuable and ancient commodities on the planet. It is believed to be even more valuable than silver or gold. Research has shown that Cinnamon has antioxidant properties that help to boost the fat burning process. It is recommended that it should not be consumed solely but combined with meals. It also has a huge list of health benefits from lowering cholesterol levels to keeping you fit.
- Wild Salmon: It is one of the best foods for weight loss program for women. Wild Salmon is loaded with minerals, omega 3 fatty acids and vitamins. These nutrients aide in weight loss program. They also help by producing such hormones that scrap appetite. Research has shown that both wild salmon and tuna can alter levels of leptin, a hormone that modifies the metabolism by directing the body to either burn or store the calories.
Water also aides in weight loss process. If you haven’t explored the fitness and health benefits of drinking enough water, then you need to begin doing your own probe from home. Water plays a very vital part in your body’s metabolism as it is required to process calories. If you are not giving your body the required amount of water then you are in a way slowing down your metabolism.
A recent international study has proven that water helps to augment the body’s metabolism rate, allowing it to burn more calories. It also helps to fill you up while making you feel less hungry. Women must drink at least 8 glasses of water every day to burn excess calories.
7. Commitment, Discipline And Consistency
This last tip is probably the most obvious but most forgotten about. It’s important that you remember the following: If you are going to start something, don’t just start. Be committed and Finish it.
Just like everything in life, A workout is a continuous thing. If you can’t commit to consistency, you are never going to achieve results. Set your goals. Finish it. Be patient. You’ll be happy when you do.
Every woman is abreast of those tricky trouble tracts that take a little extra work to tone and tighten. So gear up for some incredible workouts and diet plans and see for yourself! These weight loss tips for women are the key to easier weight control.
- You should try to lose no more than 1 to 2½ pounds a week. Anymore is abnormal and would hurt your health.
- Don’t skip meals. When you get too hungry, you’re less likely to make healthy choices.
- Hang a calendar in a prominent spot and mark the days you work out and eat right. Seeing evidence of your hard work will inspire you to keep it up
- Listen to a song when working out. It will pump you up and will make it more entertaining.
Below is our recommended song to listen to while you’re working out and losing that weight. (All About That Base By Meghan Trainor)